Welcome to the Voice of Hope SOAR Summer Camp Program
MAKING SUMMER MEANINGFUL
COUNTDOWN TO SOAR 2023: Early Registration Now Open!
Early Registration Now Open!!!
Click Below for Information and Details
June 5, 2023 through July 28, 2023
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00 PM
*Early Drop Off 6:30 AM
*Late Pick Up 6:30 PM
*For an additional fee
- Field Trips
- Nature Trails
- Hawaiian Falls
- Camping Trip
- Sports Camps
- and more
- Fun Learning Activities
Breakfast served from 7:30 – 8 AM
Early Bird Special Now until April 30th!!!
Legacy Campers (those who have attended SOAR summer camp in the past)
- First Child $500 for all 8 weeks total
- Second Child and each additional $250 each for all 8 weeks
- Enrollment starts March 7th
New Campers (First time to attend SOAR summer camp)
- First Child $650 for all 8 weeks
- Second Child and each additional child $240 for all 8 weeks
Early Drop Off and Late Pick Up
- One Time Fee of $60 per child
To secure your child’s place at camp
- 50% of the summer fee is due at the time of enrollment
- The remaining 50% is due no later than June 1st
Complete the Online Application by clicking Apply below.
- Enter the Name and birthdate of the camper you are enrolling.
- Select the main campus for campus and summer camp for program
- Once your application is reviewed and approved you will be notified and can make your first payment.
- Select create new participant
- Enter in the information for your child and select main campus and summer camp.
- Once your application has been reviewed and accepted you will be notified and can make your first payment.
For any issues with the applications or questions about enrollment or payment please email email@example.com
or call Ms. Amber Cook at 214.631.7027 ext 138
Voice of Hope Ministries SOAR Summer Camp provides children grades Pre-K through High School with fun learning experiences all summer long. SOAR is an 8-week program, Monday through Friday, 8am through 6 pm. SOAR is hosted at the main campus at 4120 Gentry Drive in West Dallas.
Summer Camp includes educational activities, in-person and virtual learning experiences, field trips, breakfast and lunch meals and snacks.