Aspire Afterschool Program
Keeping everyone safe and healthy is our priority.
At this time, Voice of Hope will provide select virtual programs from our Main Campus in West Dallas.
Please contact us for more information regarding these and our other community and family services.
$120 per Month for the First Child
$60 per Month for each Additional Child
3:00 PM (or release time) – 6:30 PM
Mon – Fri
(For pick up, parents must remain in their cars and scholars will be walked out)
The ASPIRE After-School Program is provided five days per week during the academic year at our Main Campus in West Dallas.
Our program provides opportunities for students’ personal growth and to develop meaningful relationships with peers and supportive, caring adults and consists of the following activities:
- Christian spiritual enrichment and Character Development
- Tutoring and homework help and enriching academic activities
- Development of reading skills through the utilization of Istation, the implementation of the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) in our bible curriculum and ample time spent independently reading in our reading lounge.
- Each student will participate in our structured social and emotional learning activity. Our staff has been trained by the Momentous Institute, so that we are equipped with assisting students in their management of emotions.
- Daily nutritional snack or meal through our partnership with North Texas Food Bank
- Age-appropriate physical recreation
- Safe and supportive learning environment
- Strong character modeling from a caring and supportive staff
Faithful volunteers provide homework assistance, tutoring and independent reading activities.
Aspire After-School Program
Voice of Hope
These steps apply to all campuses, Main Campus and Uplift Grand in Grand Prairie and to all programs. Please follow these steps to successfully enroll your scholar to Voice of Hope Programs:
Complete the programs application online at www.voiceofhope.org where you can submit the application on the website. Download and print the application and then submit it by fax to 214.631.7877 attention to Rachelle Hast Or download, complete on your computer and then attach and email to RHast@voiceofhope.org
Completing the application is not a guarantee of a spot in the After-School program.
Once your application is completed, you will receive a follow up email from Rachelle Hast or Trula Jones (please allow 48-72 hrs.) with the enrollment form for you to complete.
After both the enrollment form and application have been submitted, your monthly payment is due (This payment is what reserves your scholars spot in the after-school program.) Payment can be made online at the main campus with debit/credit card, money order or check.
You will receive an email or call with confirmation and start date for your scholar to the appropriate program.